Cart is empty
0.4 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Angiogenin, BDNF, BLC, CNTF, ENA-78, FGF-4, IL-1alpha, IL-1beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-11, IL-12 p70, IL-12 p40, IL-13, IL-15, IL-309, IP-10, FGF-4, FGF-6, FGF-7, G-CSF, GDNF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IGFBP-2, IGF-BP-3, IGF-BP-4, Leptin (OB), MCP-1, MCP-2, MCP-3, MDC, MIF, MIG, MIP-1alpha, MIP-1 beta, MIP-1gamma, PARC, PDGF, RANTES, SCF,SDF-1alpha, TARC, TGF-beta, TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, TPO, VEGF.
Spiking & Recovery Results
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range (%)|
|Cell culture media||100.3||72-133|
|Sample Type||Average % of Expected||Range (%)|
|Serum||87.61 (1:2 dilution); 82.95 (1:4 dilution)||81-94 (1:2 dilution); 74-91 (1:4 dilution)|
|Plasma||89.48 (1:2 dilution); 75.86 (1:4 dilution)||72-110 (1:2 dilution); 68-84 (1:4 dilution)|
|Cell culture media||113.5 (1:2 dilution); 104.8 (1:4 dilution)||89-138 (1:2 dilution); 68-141 (1:4 dilution)|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C.
One 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- 96-well Microplate
- Cell Culture Supernatants
No posts found
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.