Cart is empty
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
Interleukin-17F, Interleukin-24, IL-24, Cytokine ML-1, IL17F, NM_052872
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes Mouse Interleukin 17F.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C.
- 1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- 96-well Microplate
- Jahromi S., et al. Serum Levels of IL-10, IL-17F and IL-33 in Patients with Asthma: A Case-Control Study. Journal of Asthma Published Ahead of PrintJune 24, 2014. (doi:10.3109/02770903.2014.938353)
Sample Type: Serum
- Ahmad SF., et al. Naringin Attenuates the Development of Carrageenan-InducedAcute Lung Inflammation Through Inhibition of NF-?b, STAT3 and Pro-Inflammatory Mediators and Enhancement of I?Balpha and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines. Inflammation, 2014 Online first view August, DOI: 10.1007/s10753-014-9994-y
Sample Type: Other Fluid
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.