Cart is empty
- High specificity and reproducibility
- Adipokines, hormones and more detected at pg/ml and pmol/L levels
- Easy to perform and rapid results
- Diverse biological samples
- Low sample volume required
- Unique targets; no other assays available
Human, Mouse, Rat
Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range; Validation of Antibody Array Results
- Pre-Coated 96-Well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Standard Peptide
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Biotinylated Peptide
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diagram
- Positive Control Sample
- Capture Antibody
- User Manual
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Orbital shaker
- Aluminum foil
- Saran Wrap
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- SigmaPlot software (or other software that can perform four-parameter logistic regression models)
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 μl detection antibody to each well. Incubate 1.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 μl standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2.5 h at RT.
- Add 100 μl prepared streptavidin solution. Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 μl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 μl Stop Solution to each well. Read plate at 450 nm immediately.
The capture antibody provided in this kit recognizes human, mouse and rat Apelin.
One 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- 96-well Microplate
- Cell Culture Supernatants
- Cell Lysates
No posts found
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.