Cart is empty
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
Spiking & Recovery Results
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range (%)|
|Cell culture media||104.6||93-118|
|Sample Type||Average % of Expected||Range (%)|
|Serum||103 (1:2 dilution); 98 (1:4 dilution); 93 (1:8 dilution)||91-113 (1:2 dilution); 90-111 (1:4 dilution); 86-107 (1:8 dilution)|
|Plasma||95 (1:2 dilution); 98 (1:4 dilution); 92 (1:8 dilution)||87-108 (1:2 dilution); 88-110 (1:4 dilution); 84-106 (1:8 dilution)|
|Cell culture media||94 (1:2 dilution); 97 (1:4 dilution); 91 (1:8 dilution)||84-106 (1:2 dilution); 85-108 (1:4 dilution); 82-104 (1:8 dilution)|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
- Cell Culture Supernatants
No posts found