Cart is empty
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
Human, Mouse, Rat
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Standard Peptide
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Biotinylated Peptide
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diagram
- Positive Control Sample
- Capture Antibody
- User Manual
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Orbital shaker
- Aluminum foil
- Saran Wrap
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- SigmaPlot software (or other software that can perform four-parameter logistic regression models)
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 µl detection antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl prepared streptavidin solution.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well.
- Read plate at 450 nm immediately.
The capture antibody in this kit recognizes human, mouse and rat GLP1 (Glucagon-like Peptide 1), a cleavage product of GCG (Glucacon).
Standard, Biotinylated Apelin C-Terminus peptide, and Positive Control should be stored at -20°C after arrival. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws. The remaining kit components may be stored at 4°C. Opened Microplate Wells and antibody (Item N) may be stored for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack and reseal along entire edge.
One 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Cell Culture Supernatants
- Cell Lysates
No posts found
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.