Cart is empty
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
Spiking & Recovery Results
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range (%)|
|Cell culture media||94.12||80-104|
|Sample Type||Average % of Expected||Range (%)|
|Serum||86 (1:2 dilution); 91 (1:4 dilution)||78-103 (1:2 dilution); 81-104 (1:4 dilution)|
|Plasma||87 (1:2 dilution); 89 (1:4 dilution)||79-103 (1:2 dilution); 80-104 (1:4 dilution)|
|Cell culture media||89 (1:2 dilution); 91 (1:4 dilution)||80-104 (1:2 dilution); 82-105 (1:4 dilution)|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
- Cell Culture Supernatants
No posts found