Cart is empty
80 pg/ml - 70 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse CD30, L CD30, T CD40, CRG-2, CTACK, CXCL16, Eotaxin , Eotaxin-2, Fas Ligand, Fractalkine, GCSF, GM-CFS, IFN- gamma, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IL-1 alpha, IL-1beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-3 Rb, IL-4, IL-5, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-17, KC, Leptin R, LEPTIN(OB), LIX, L-Selectin, Lymphotactin, MCP-1, MCP- 5, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-1alpha, MIP-1gamma, MIP-2, MIP-3beta, MIP-3alpha, PF-4, PSelectin, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1alpha, TARC, TCA-3, TECK, TIMP-1, TNF RI, TNF RII, TPO, VCAM-1, VEGF.
Spiking & Recovery Results
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range (%)|
|Cell culture media||123||115-133|
|Sample Type||Average % of Expected||Range (%)|
|Serum||116.6 (1:2 dilution); 88.66 (1:4 dilution)||109-125 (1:2 dilution); 82-95 (1:4 dilution)|
|Plasma||104.4 (1:2 dilution); 74.22 (1:4 dilution)||96-112 (1:2 dilution); 71-76 (1:4 dilution)|
|Cell culture media||95.90 (1:2 dilution); 74.34 (1:4 dilution)||89-103 (1:2 dilution); 67-79 (1:4 dilution)|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C.
One 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
No posts found
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.