Cart is empty
High-Density, Glass Slide-based Array of Peptide Analogs
RayBiotech has delivered another unique solution to the search for biomarkers and small-molecule ligands: the peptoid array. The RayBio® Peptoid Array consists of thousands of unique peptoid sequences spotted on a glass slide support. The peptoid array combines the diversity of the bead-based peptoid library with the simplicity and rapid processing of the glass chip array. In this format, 2000+ peptoids can be quickly screened for binding activity to biological targets of interest.
Peptoids are synthetic biopolymers that are analogous to peptides, except that the side chains are attached to the nitrogen rather than to the alpha-carbon. Like proteins, peptoids can fold into higher-order structures.
Peptoid sequences are selected randomly from a 10K-diversity peptoid library and spotted onto a 75 mm x 25 mm glass slide solid support. Any combination of these molecules may be printed onto a custom array. A single glass slide can accommodate up to 2800 peptoid spots in duplicate. For more information on peptoid libraries, please click here.
Discovery of novel ligands to known proteins
Discovery of autoantibody signatures
- Rapid and efficient high-content screening for peptoid-protein interactions
- High density: thousands of unique peptoids per panel
- 2800 spots printed in duplicate
- High precision: inter-array CV of spot signal intensities = 5-10%.
- Flexibility: identify novel auto-antibody profiles, biomarkers between two different samples, such as serum from patients with two different types of diseases.
- Discover unique biomarker signatures in serum or other fluids
- Autoantibody profiling
- Discover novel ligands to target proteins
- Identify drug candidates
Contents of Kit
- RayBio® Peptoid Array 1 Microarray Glass Slide Assembly
- Biotin-Conjugated Anti-Human IgG
- Streptavidin-conjugated fluorescein
- 20X Wash Buffer I
- 20X Wash Buffer II
- 4-Well Tray & Cover