Cart is empty
Quantitative, Sandwich-based, Glass Slide Antibody Arrays
Quantibody® is an array-based multiplex ELISA system for simultaneous quantitative measurement of multiple cytokines, growth factors, proteases, soluble receptors, and other proteins in a wide variety of sample types. Quantibody® combines the high specificity and sensitivity of ELISA with the high throughput of the glass chip-based array.
With this platform, only 50 µl of sample is needed for quantification of up to 40 proteins in quadruplicate, making this array 80 times more efficient than traditional ELISA.
For a comparison & overview of all our antibody array systems, click here.
Get 4x the data, plus high throughput
Each 75mm x 25mm glass slide is spotted with 16 identical antibody arrays (also called “subarrays”). Within each subarray, the capture antibodies along with controls are spotted in quadruplicate. The slide comes with a 16-well removable gasket and chamber assembly that allows for simultaneous processing of up to 16 samples per slide. To achieve even higher throughput, 4 slides can be nested into a tray which matches a standard microplate, allowing for automated processing of 64 arrays simultaneously. The latest automated liquid handling work stations can accommodate several trays at once, allowing hundreds of samples to be processed per day.
Contents of kit
Like a traditional sandwich-based ELISA, Quantibody uses a matched pair of antibodies for target protein detection. A panel of capture antibodies is printed in multiple identical arrays on a standard slide. After a blocking step, samples are incubated with the arrays. Nonspecific proteins are then washed off, and the arrays are incubated with a cocktail of biotinylated detection antibodies, followed by a streptavidin-conjugated fluor. Signals are then visualized using a fluorescence laser scanner.
To quantify target protein concentrations, the array-specific protein standards, whose concentrations have been predetermined, are provided to generate an 8-point standard curve of each target protein. By comparing signals from unknown samples to the standard curve, the unknown cytokine concentration in the samples will be determined.
For a list of laser scanner specifications, click here.
If you do not have access to a scanner, RayBiotech provides slide scanning and data analysis services
*Accessories include: 16-well incubation chamber with gasket, protective cover, snap-on sides, adhesive film
- Piganelli, et al: Autoreactive T-cell responses: new technology in pursuit of an old nemesis. (Editorial Review) Pediatric Diabetes 2007: 8: 249–251
- Gao, et al. A Chinese herbal decoction, Danggui Buxue Tang, activates extracellular signal-regulated kinase in cultured T-lymphocytes. FEBS Letters, 2007; 581(26): 5087-5093. (This reference validates mulitplex ELISA results for several analytes with standard ELISA test results).
- Zhai, et al. Coordinated Changes in mRNA Turnover, Translation, and RNA Processing Bodies in Bronchial Epithelial Cells following Inflammatory Stimulation. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2008; 28(24): 7414-7426.
- Van Rossum et al. Granulocytosis and thrombocytosis in renal cell carcinoma: a pro-inflammatory cytokine response originating in the tumour. Neth J Med. 2009; 67(5):191-4.
- Angel H M et al: A functional polymorphism in MMP1 could influence osteomyelitis development. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2009. 25 (4): 912 – 919
- Toh HC et al: Clinical Benefit of Allogeneic Melanoma Cell Lysate–Pulsed Autologous Dendritic Cell Vaccine in MAGE-Positive Colorectal Cancer Patients. Clin Cancer Res 2009 15:7726-7736
- O’Hayer, et al: ELR+ CXC chemokines and oncogenic Ras-mediated tumorigenesis. Carcinogenesis. 2009; 30(11):1841-7
- Titterington, et al: Growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 suppresses vascular oxidative stress in ApoE-/- mice but does not reduce atherosclerosis. Endocrinology 2009; 150(12): 5478-87
- Geiben-Lynn et al: Non-classical natural killer T cells modulate plasmid DNA vaccine antigen expression and vaccine-elicited immune responses by MCP-1 secretion after interaction with a beta2-microglobulin-independent CD1d. J Biol Chem. 2009; 284(49):33800-6
- Stechova, et al. Influence of Maternal Hyperglycaemia on Cord Blood Mononuclear Cells in Response to Diabetes-associated Autoantigens. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 2009. 70(2):149-158
- Willingham, SB et al. NLRP3 (NALP3, Cryopyrin) facilitates in vivo caspase-1 activation, necrosis, and HMGB1 release via inflammasome-dependent and -independent pathways. J Immunol. 2009; 183(3):2008-15
- El Karim et al. Neuropeptides Regulate Expression of Angiogenic Growth Factors in Human Dental Pulp Fibroblasts. Journal of Endodontics, 2009; 35(6): 829-833
- Souquière S. et al. T-Cell tropism of simian T-cell leukaemia virus type 1 and cytokine profiles in relation to proviral load and immunological changes during chronic infection of naturally infected mandrills (Mandrillus sphinx). J Med Primatol. 2009; 38(4):279-89
- Sharma, et al. Induction of multiple pro-inflammatory cytokines by respiratory viruses and reversal by standardized Echinacea, a potent antiviral herbal extract. Antiviral Research. 2009; 83(2)165-170.
- Altamirano-Dimas, et al. Echinacea and anti-inflammatory cytokine responses: Results of a gene and protein array analysis. Pharmaceutical Biology. 2009; 47(6): 500-508.
- Cheung, et al. Cordysinocan, a polysaccharide isolated from cultured Cordyceps, activates immune responses in cultured T-lymphocytes and macrophages: Signaling cascade and induction of cytokines. Journal of Ethonopharmacology. 2009; 124(1): 61-68.
- Stechova, et al: Reactivity to Helicobacter pylori Antigens in Patients Suffering from Thyroid Gland. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 2009; 117(8): 423-431
- Deuse T, et al: Mechanisms behind Local Immunosuppression Using Inhaled Tacrolimus in Preclinical Models of Lung Transplantation. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2010 Oct;43(4):403-12
- Hanaoka M et al: Immunomodulatory strategies prevent the development of autoimmune emphysema. Respir Res. 2010 Dec 16;11(1):179 (QAR-CYT-1)
- Gujar SA et al: Reovirus virotherapy overrides tumor antigen presentation evasion and promotes protective antitumor immunity. Mol Cancer Ther. 2010 9(11):2924-33
- Rajkumar T et al: Identification and validation of genes involved in gastric tumorigenesis. Cancer Cell Int. 2010 Nov 24;10(1):45
- Gössl M et al: Coronary endothelial dysfunction in humans is associated with coronary retention of osteogenic endothelial progenitor cells. Eur Heart J. 2010 Dec;31(23):2909-14
- Lewis JA et al: Analysis of Secreted Proteins as an in vitro Model for Discovery of Liver Toxicity Markers. J Proteome Res. 2010 Nov 5;9(11):5794-802
- Ratchford JN: A pilot study of functional electrical stimulation cycling in progressive multiple sclerosis. NeuroRehabilitation. 2010 Jan 1;27(2):121-8
- Montes AH et al: The MMP1 (-16071G/2G) single nucleotide polymorphism associates with the HAART-related lipodystrophic syndrome. AIDS. 2010 Oct 23;24(16):2499-506
- Yusupov E et al: Vitamin d and serum cytokines in a randomized clinical trial. Int J Endocrinol. 2010 a305054 Aug 12.
- Chowdhury RU. Proteome analysis of human aqueous humor. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010 Oct;51(10):4921-31
- Gorzelanny C et al: Human macrophage activation triggered by chitotriosidase-mediated chitin and chitosan degradation. Biomaterials. 2010 Nov;31(33):8556-63.
- Yin JJ et al: Cediranib/AZD2171 Inhibits Bone and Brain Metastasis in a Preclinical Model of Advanced Prostate Cancer. Cancer Res. 2010 Nov 1;70(21):8662-73
- Huggenberger R et al: Stimulation of lymphangiogenesis via VEGFR-3 inhibits chronic skin inflammation. J Exp Med. 2010 Sep 27;207(10):2255-69.
- Abdi K et al: Antigen‐activated T cells induce IL‐12p75 production from Dendritic cells in an IFNgamma‐independent manner. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology 2010 Dec;72(6):511-21
- Vargas-Inchaustegui DA et al: CXCL10 production by human monocytes in response to Leishmania braziliensis infection. Infect Immnun. 2010. 78 (1): 301-8
- Sharmaa, SM et al: Bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties of a standardized Echinacea extract (Echinaforce®): Dual actions against respiratory bacteria. Phytomedicine. 2010. 17 (8-9): 563-568
- Das K et al: Differential expression of steroid 5-alpha-reductase isozymes and association with disease severity and angiogenic genes predict their biological role in prostate cancer. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2010 Aug 16;17(3):757-70
- Bethany K et al: Comparison of Tumor and Microenvironment Secretomes in Plasma and in Platelets during Prostate Cancer Growth in a Xenograft Model. Neoplasia. 2010. 12 (5): 388-396
- Qiong et al: The functional behavior of a macrophage/fibroblast co-culture model derived from normal and diabetic mice with a marine gelatin–oxidized alginate hydrogel. Biomaterials. 2010; 31(22): 5772-5781
- Sharma M et al: The potential use of Echinacea in acne: control of Propionibacterium acnes growth and inflammation. Phytother Res. 2011 Apr;25(4):517-21
- Trune DR et al: Simultaneous Measurement of Multiple Mouse Ear Proteins with Multiplex ELISA Assays. Hear Res. 2011 May;275(1-2):1-7.
- Storti, P et al: HOXB7 expression by myeloma cells regulates their pro-angiogenic properties in multiple myeloma patients. Leukemia, 2011 Mar;25(3):527-37 (QAH-ANG-1)
- Shinmura D et al: Pretreatment of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells with Pioglitazone Improved Efficiency of Cardiomyogenic Transdifferentiation and Improved Cardiac Function. Stem Cells. 2011 Feb;29(2):357-66.
- Carracedo J et al: Carbamylated low-density lipoprotein induces oxidative stress and accelerated senescence in human endothelial progenitor cells. FASEB J. 2011 Apr;25(4):1314-22 (QAH-ANG-3)
- Fraccarollo D et al: Deletion of cardiomyocyte mineralocorticoid receptor ameliorates adverse remodeling after myocardial infarction. Circulation. 2011 Feb 1;123(4):400-8. (QAM-CYT-1)
- Scapa V. et al: Upregulation of RANTES in nasal polyps from patients with cystic fibrosis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2011 1(3):157-60 (QAH-CYT-1)
- Abdel-Bakky MS et al: Silencing of tissue factor by antisense deoxyoligonucleotide prevents monocrotaline/LPS renal injury in mice. Arch Toxicol. 2011 Oct;85(10):1245-56 (QAM-CUST)
- Feng W. et al: A novel role for platelet secretion in angiogenesis: mediating bone marrow-derived cell mobilization and homing. Blood. 2011 117(14):3893-902. (QAH-CUST)
- Fleming J. et al: Probiotic helminth administration in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a phase 1 study. Mult Scler. 2011 17(6):743-54. (QAH-TH1)
- Ojeda G. et al: Complement regulatory protein Crry/p65 costimulation expands natural Treg cells with enhanced suppressive properties in proteoglycan-induced arthritis. Arthritis Rheum. 2011 63(6):1562-72. (QAM-CYT-1)
- Morelli T et al: Angiogenic biomarkers and healing of living cellular constructs. J Dent Res. 2011 Apr;90(4):456-62. Epub 2011 90(4):456-62. (QAH-CUST)
- Rody WJ et al: Impact of orthodontic retainers on periodontal health status assessed by biomarkers in gingival crevicular fluid. Angle Orthod. 2011 81(6):1083-9. (QAH-CUST)
- Christoph E. et al: Levels of VEGF but not VEGF165b are Increased in the Vitreous of Patients With Retinal Vein Occlusion. Am J of Ophthalmology 2011. May 28
- Lee A et al: Bacterial and Salivary Biomarkers Predict the Gingival Inflammatory Profile. J Periodontol. 2011 May 12. (QAH-CUST)
- Panchaprateep R et al: Brain-derived nerve factor and neurotrophins in androgenetic alopecia. Br J Dermatol. 2011, 165(5):997-1002 (QAH-GF-1)
- Numasawa Y, et al: Treatment of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells with Angiotensin Receptor Blocker Improved Efficiency of Cardiomyogenic Transdifferentiation and Improved Cardiac Function via Angiogenesis. Stem Cells. 2011 29(9):1405-14.(QAH-ANG-1)
- Rodríguez-Muñoz Y, et al: Peripheral blood monocyte subsets predict antiviral response in chronic hepatitis C. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2011 34(8):960-71. (QAH-MMP-1, QAH-ANG-1)
- Kelley PM et al: Regressed lymphatic vessels develop during corneal repair. Lab Invest. 2011 91(11):1643-51 (QAM-CYT-1)
- Wang LX, et al: Comparision of high sensitivity C-reactive protein and matrix metalloproteinase 9 in patients with unstable angina between with and without significant coronary artery plaques. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011 Jun;124(11):1657-61. (QAH-MMP-1)
- Scanlon ST, et al: Airborne lipid antigens mobilize resident intravascular NKT cells to induce allergic airway inflammation. J Exp Med. 2011 208(10):2113-24. (QAM-CHE-1)
- Fisette A et al: High-Dose Insulin Therapy Reduces Postoperative Liver Dysfunction and Complications in Liver Resection Patients through Reduced Apoptosis and Altered Inflammation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Jan;97(1):217-26. (QAH-CUST)
- HH van der Zee et al: Adalimumab (anti-TNF-α) treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa ameliorates skin inflammation: an in situ and ex vivo study. Br J Dermatol. 2012 Feb;166(2):298-305. (QAH-INF-3)
- Feito-Rodríguez M, et al: Nodular lesions arising in a large congenital melanocytic naevus in a newborn with eruptive disseminated Spitz naevi. Br J Dermatol. 2011 Nov;165(5):1138-1142 (QAH-GF-1)
- Gonzaga R, et al: Resident Peritoneal NK Cells. J Immunol. 2011 Dec 15;187(12):6235-42 (QAM-INT-1000)
- Kathryn L.K. et al: Multiple Cytokines Are Released When Blood from Patients with Tuberculosis Is Stimulated with Mycobacterium tuberculosis Antigens. PLoS One 2011 Nov 6 (11) e26545 (QAH-CYT-1)
- Stechova K, et al: Case report: type 1 diabetes in monozygotic quadruplets. Eur J Hum Genet. 2012 Apr;20(4):457-62 (QAH-TH17-1)
- Chen C. et al: Macrophages Inhibit Migration, Metabolic Activity and Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in vitro. Cells Tissues Organs. 2012;195(6):473-83
- Victoria L.et al: Effect of treatment on systemic cytokines in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Results in Immunology. 2011 Dec 17
- Björkqvist M, et al: Evaluation of a Previously Suggested Plasma Biomarker Panel to Identify Alzheimer's Disease. PLoS ONE 7(1): 2012 e29868.oi:10.1371/journal.pone. 0029868
- Fisette A, et al: High-Dose Insulin Therapy Reduces Postoperative Liver Dysfunction and Complications in Liver Resection Patients through Reduced Apoptosis and Altered Inflammation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Jan;97(1):217-26. (QAH-CUST)
- van der Zee HH, et al: Adalimumab (antitumour necrosis factor-α) treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa ameliorates skin inflammation: an in situ and ex vivo study. Br J Dermatol. 2012 Feb;166(2):298-305. (QAH-INF-3)
- Wei X, et al: Human Anti-prion Antibodies Block Prion Peptide Fibril Formation and Neurotoxicity. J Biol Chem. 2012 Apr 13;287(16):12858-66. (QAH-ISO-1)
- Hyo Kim Y, et al: Immunologic properties and clinical features of local allergic rhinitis. J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Feb 1;41(1):51-7. (QAH-CUST)
- T. Suárez-Zarracina1, et al: Didanosine (ddI) associates with increased liver fibrosis in adult HIV–HCV coinfected patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis 2012 Oct;19(10):685-93 (QAH-MMP-1)
- Hammad MA, et al: Tissue factor antisense deoxyoligonucleotide prevents monocrotaline/LPS hepatotoxicity in mice. J Appl Toxicol. 2012 Mar 9. (QAM-CUST)
- Ramos-Mozo P, et al: Plasma profiling by a protein array approach identifies IGFBP-1 as a novel biomarker of abdominal aortic aneurysm. Atherosclerosis. 2012 Apr;221(2):544-50 (QAH-CYT-2)
- Celis R, et al: Synovial cytokine expression in psoriatic arthritis and associations with lymphoid neogenesis and clinical features. Arthritis Res Ther. 2012 Apr 27;14(2):R93. (QAH-TH17-1)
- Angel Arevalo-Martina et al: A CB1/CB2 receptor agonist, WIN 55,212-2, exerts its therapeutic effect in a viral autoimmune model of multiple sclerosis by restoring self-tolerance to myelin. Neuropharmacology 27 April 2012 (QAM-CYT-1)
- Kim SY, et al: Mesenchymal stem cell-conditioned media recovers lung fibroblasts from cigarette smoke-induced damage. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2012 May;302(9): L891-908 (QAH-GF-1)
- LE Edsberg et al: Analysis of the proteomic profile of chronic pressure ulcers. Wound Repair and Regeneration May-June 2012 20(3):378–401 (QAH-INF-3, MMP-1)
- Skardal A, et al: Tissue specific synthetic ECM hydrogels for 3-D in vitro maintenance of hepatocyte function. Biomaterials. 2012 Jun;33(18):4565-75 (QAH-GF-1)
- Zhao, M. et al: Mesenchymal stem cells in mammary adipose tissue stimulate progression of breast cancer resembling the basal-type. Cancer Biol Ther. 2012 Jul 1;13(9). (QAH-CUST)
- Boldrin L, et al: Donor Satellite Cell Engraftment is Significantly Augmented When the Host Niche is Preserved and Endogenous Satellite Cells are Incapacitated. Stem Cells. 2012 Jun 21. doi: 10.1002/stem.1158. (QAM-)
- Morin C, et al: Modulation of inflammation by Cicaderma(R) ointment accelerates skin wound healing. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2012 Jul 5. (QAM-INF-1)
- Fan X, et al: A single proteolytic cleavage within the lower hinge of trastuzumab reduces immune effector function and in vivo efficacy. Breast Cancer Res. 2012 Aug 8;14(4):R116. (QAH-MMP-1)
- Cheung WW, Mak RH. Melanocortin antagonism ameliorates muscle wasting and inflammation in chronic kidney disease. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2012 Aug 22. (QAM-CUST)
- Deuse T, et al: Significant Reduction of Acute Cardiac Allograft Rejection by Selective Janus Kinase-1/3 Inhibition Using R507 and R545. Transplantation. 2012 Sep 11.
- Zhou Q, et al: Development of IGF Signaling Antibody Arrays for the Identification of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Biomarkers. PLoS One. 2012;7(10):e46851. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0046851. Epub 2012 Oct 11. (QAH-IGF-1)
- Kerr BA, et al: Platelets govern pre-metastatic tumor communication to bone. Oncogene. 2012 Oct 15. doi: 10.1038/onc.2012.447. (QAH-CUST)
- Robbins D. et al: Redox Factor-1 Mediates Inflammatory Response during Tumor Promotion in Skin Epidermal JB6 Cells. Open Journal of Apoptosis, 2012, 1, 19-24 (QAM-CYT-1)
- Knaub LA, et al: Impaired response to exercise intervention in the vasculature in metabolic syndrome. Diab Vasc Dis Res. 2012 Nov 16. (QAR-CYT-3)
- Frantz, S. et al: Monocytes/macrophages prevent healing defects and left ventricular thrombus formation after myocardial infarction. The FASEB J. November 16, 2012, doi:10.1096/fj.12-214049. (QAM-CYT-Q2000)
- Konopka A, et al: Matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) in human intractable epilepsy caused by focal cortical dysplasia. Epilepsy Res. 2012 Nov 22. pii: S0920-1211(12)00317-8. doi:10.1016/j.eplepsyres.2012.09.018. (QAH-MMP-1)
- Liu R, et al: A regulatory effect of IL-21 on T follicular helper-like cell and B cell in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2012 Nov 23;14(6):R255. (QAH-TH17-1)
- Vilà L, et al: Metabolic Alterations and Increased Liver mTOR Expression Precede the Development of Autoimmune Disease in a Murine Model of Lupus Erythematosus. PLoS One. 2012;7(12):e51118. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0051118. Epub 2012 Dec 4. (QAM-CYT-1)
- Harati, R. et al: Susceptibility of juvenile and adult blood--brain barrier to endothelin-1: regulation of P-glycoprotein and breast cancer resistance protein expression and transport activity. Journal of Neuroinflammation 2012, 9:273 doi:10.1186/1742-2094-9-273 (QAR-CUST)
- Kränkel N, et al: Novel Insights into the Critical Role of Bradykinin and the Kinin B2 Receptor for Vascular Recruitment of Circulating Endothelial Repair-Promoting Mononuclear Cell Subsets: Alterations in Patients with Coronary Disease. Circulation. 2012 Dec 30 (QAH-CYT-1)
- Johanson M, et al: Matrix Metalloproteinases, Tissue Inhibitors of Matrix Metalloproteinases, and Inflammation in Cyclosporine A-Induced Gingival Enlargement: A Pilot In-vitro Study Using a Three-Dimensional Model of the Human Oral Mucosa. J Periodontol. 2012 Aug 30. (QAH-MMP-1)
- Chen NK, et al: Negative regulatory responses to metabolically triggered inflammation impair renal epithelial immunity in diabetes mellitus. J Mol Med (Berl). 2012 Nov 14. [QAH-CUST]
- Varnum SM, et al: The effects of low-dose irradiation on inflammatory response proteins in a 3D reconstituted human skin tissue model. Radiat Res. 2012 Dec;178(6):591-9. doi: 10.1667/RR2976.1. Epub 2012 Oct 3. (QAH-CYT-1)
- Veiga PC, et al: Serum cytokine profile among Brazilian children of African descent with periodontal inflammation and sickle cell anaemia. Arch Oral Biol. 2012 Dec 6. pii: S0003-9969(12)00404-9. doi: 10.1016/j.archoralbio.2012.11.006. (QAH-TH1)
- Doan PL, et al: Tie2(+) Bone Marrow Endothelial Cells Regulate Hematopoietic Stem Cell Regeneration Following Radiation Injury. Stem Cells. 2012 Nov 6. doi: 10.1002/stem.1275. (QAM-CAA-1000)
- Bazenet C, et al: Plasma biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease: much needed but tough to find. Biomark Med. 2012 Aug;6(4):441-54. doi: 10.2217/bmm.12.48.
- Landázuri N, et al: Alginate microencapsulation of human mesenchymal stem cells as a strategy to enhance paracrine-mediated vascular recovery after hindlimb ischaemia. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2012 Dec 21. doi: 10.1002/term.1680.(QAH-ANG-1)
- Granner T. et al: 3,4 dihydroxyphenyl ethanol reduces secretion of angiogenin in human retinal pigment epithelial cells. Br J Ophthalmol bjophthalmol-2012-302002Published Online First: 3 January 2013 (QAH-ANG-1)
- Nitta H, et al: Enhancement of human cancer cell motility and invasiveness by anaphylatoxin C5a via aberrantly expressed C5a-receptor (CD88). Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Jan 3. [QAH-MMP-1]
- Denner J et al. Modulation of Cytokine Release and Gene Expression by the Immunosuppressive Domain of gp41 of HIV-1. PLoS ONE 2013 8(1): e55199. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055199 (QAH-INF-1)
- Kurtz S, et al: IL-6 is essential for primary resistance to Francisella tularensis LVS infection. Infect Immun. Infect Immun. 2013 Feb;81(2):585-97. (QAM-CAA-)
- Fialová A, et al: Dynamics of T-cell infiltration during the course of ovarian cancer: The gradual shift from a Th17 effector cell response to a predominant infiltration by regulatory T-cells. Int J Cancer. 2013 Mar 1;132(5):1070-9. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27759. Epub 2012 Aug 24. (QAH-CHE-1)
- Doan PL, et al: Epidermal growth factor regulates hematopoietic regeneration after radiation injury. Nat Med. 2013 Feb 3. doi: 10.1038/nm.3070. (QAM-CAA-1000)
- Kotlarz D, et al: Loss-of-function mutations in the IL-21 receptor gene cause a primary immunodeficiency syndrome. J Exp Med. 2013 Feb 25. (QAH-TH17-1)
No posts found