Cart is empty
Customers Also Bought
0.2 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: rat CINC-2, CINC-3, CNTF, Fractalkine, IL-1alpha, IL-1beta, IL-4, IL-6, IL-10, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, Leptin, Lix, MCP-1, MIP-3alpha, beta- NGF, TIMP-1, TNF-alpha.
Spiking & Recovery Results
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range (%)|
|Cell culture media||112.2||104-120|
|Sample Type||Average % of Expected||Range (%)|
|Serum||82.16 (1:2 dilution); 86.50 (1:4 dilution)||70-94 (1:2 dilution); 80-92 (1:4 dilution)|
|Plasma||101.7 (1:2 dilution); 75.42 (1:4 dilution)||92-120 (1:2 dilution); 67-83 (1:4 dilution)|
|Cell culture media||101.1 (1:2 dilution); 83-48 (1:4 dilution)||93-109 (1:2 dilution); 68-90 (1:4 dilution)|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C.
One 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- 96-well Microplate
- Cell Culture Supernatants
No posts found
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.