Cart is empty
Sandwich ELISA Kits
Quantitative, Sandwich ELISAs for Detection of Soluble Factors in a Variety of Species
The RayBio® ELISA kits are in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays for the quantitative measurement of soluble proteins in a variety of species. Our extensive ELISA selection includes cytokines, growth factors, proteases, soluble receptors, apoptosis effectors, and many other soluble proteins.
For a comparison & overview of all our ELISA systems, click here.
How It Works
RayBio® sandwich ELISAs employ specific capture antibodies coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells; the target protein in the standards and samples binds to the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and the biotin-labeled detection antibody is then added. After washing away the unbound biotinylated antibodies, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells, followed by a colorimetric substrate solution. The intensity of color development in the wells is proportional to the amount of target protein bound.
- Jean A. Nemzek, Javed Siddiqui, Daniel G. Remick: Development and optimization of cytokine ELISAs using commercial antibody pairs. Journal of Immunological Methods, 2001; 255:149–157.
- Zhenyu Ju, Hong Jiang, Maike Jaworski, Chozhavendan Rathinam, Anne Gompf, Christoph Klein, Andreas Trumpp & K Lenhard Rudolph: Telomere dysfunction induces environmental alterations limiting hematopoietic stem cell function and Engraftment. Nature Medicine, 2007; 13: 742-747.3.
- Anyuan Sun, Haiming Wei, Rui Sun, Weihua Xiao,Yongguang Yang, and Zhigang Tian: Human Interleukin-15 Improves Engraftment of Human T Cells in NOD-SCID Mice. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, 2006; 13 (2): 227–234.4.
- Jianping Xie, Hongyi Pan,Seungmin Yoo, and Shou-Jiang Gao: Kaposi’s Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus Induction of AP-1 and Interleukin 6 during Primary Infection Mediated by Multiple Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Pathways. Journal of Virology, 2005; 79 (24):15027–15037.5.
- Mustafa Kerem, Zafer Ferahkose, Utku Tonguc Yilmaz, Hatice Pasaoglu, Ebru Ofluoglu, Abdulkadir Bedirli, Bulent Salman, Tevfik Tolga Sahin, Murat Akin: Adipokines and ghrelin in gastric cancer cachexia. World J Gastroenterol, 2008; 14(23): 3633-3641.6.
- Ruochun Huang, Shiyong Li, Weimin Yang, Lipai Chen and Ruo-Pan Huang: Early Growth Response-1 Suppresses Human Fibrosarcoma Cell Invasion and Angiogenesis. CANCER GENOMICS & PROTEOMICS, 2006; 3: 71-82.