Cart is empty
Scanning and Analysis Service
No Scanner? No Problem
Don't have access to a laser scanner? In addition to full testing services, RayBiotech® Service Department offers scanning and analysis services for all of our array kits including custom arrays, quantitative, and semi-quantitiative platforms.
To obtain a quote please fill out the Array Scanning and Analysis Service Form (see below) and send to email@example.com.
1) How do I prepare my slides for shipment?
Ensure the slide(s) is washed sufficiently with Wash Buffer I and II and then completely dried as described in the protocol. If the slide(s) has any remaining debris, gently spray with distilled or de-ionized water prior to drying and then insert into the polypropylene 30ml conical centrifuge tube (or the Slide Washer/Dryer tube) provided with the kit. Refrain from touching the slide surface, holding the slide by the edges only. Securely fasten the cap and wrap the entire tube with aluminum foil to protect it from light.
Note: The fluorescent dye used is fairly resistant to photo-bleaching but it is still recommended that the slides are handled with care and kept away from direct exposure to heat or light.
2) What paperwork should I include with the shipment?
Please complete and submit the Array Scanning and Analysis Form (including payment information) with the shipment. Please also email our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your courier tracking number once shipped so we can monitor the incoming delivery.
3) What services are available?
- Scanning Only Service: The slide(s) is scanned and the original tif image file is sent back via email.
- Scanning and Analysis Service: The slide(s) is scanned, data extraction is performed, and the data is analyzed by the appropriate RayBio® Analysis Tool (Excel file). This file is then sent back via email along with a copy of the image (PowerPoint file)*.
*Image is only available upon request for Quantibody arrays.
4) How long does each service take to complete?
- Scanning Only Service: 1-3 business days* from receipt of slide(s) and completed Service Form.
- Scanning and Analysis Service: 2-10 business days* from receipt of slide(s) and completed Service Form.
*Only an approximation and may vary based on number of slides and current service order volumes. Please contact us if you need a current estimation or a status update of any ongoing service.
5) When should I ship my slides?
It is strongly recommended that slides are shipped between Monday and Wednesday in case there is a delay in shipping to ensure they are received during normal operating business days. Please contact us for questions about holiday business hours.
6) Where do I ship my slides?
Please send your slide(s) priority overnight and on blue ice packs (4ºC) to:
Attn: Service Department
3607 Parkway Lane, Suite 100
Norcross, GA 30092
If you have any other questions or need further assistance please Contact Us via phone, fax, or email.
No posts found