Protein Name & Synonyms:
Azurocidin (Cationic antimicrobial protein CAP37) (Heparin-binding protein) (HBP)
0.42 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human BLMH, C1q R1, C1qTNF1, C2, Cathepsin A, Cathepsin D, Cathepsin X/Z/P, Aminopeptidase N, CD35, Contactin-4, CPA1, CPM, DNER, Endorepellin, Fetuin B, Hepassocin, LEKTI, MAGP-2/MFAP5, MCAM, MMR, Neuropilin-1, PAM, Park7, PCSK9, PLUNC, PRCP, PRTN3, PSelectin, PSP94, S100A6, SAA, SLPI, SPARCL1, Tenascin C, Thioredoxin-1, TIM-4, Trypsin Pan, Thrombospondin-4, VSIG4.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.