0.02 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse ASAM, Cystatin B, DLL1, Kallikrein 7, Kremen-2, LIGHT, LIMP2, LRPAP, LRRC32, Matrilin-2, Mcpt6, MEP1A, MEPE, MESDC2, METRNL, Mimecan, Nectin-2, Neurturin, NGF R, NgR, Olfactomedin-1, Oncostatin M, OSM R beta, Osteoadherin, OX40, PD-1, PDGF R beta, PD-L2, PILRbeta, PLA2G2A, Plexin A1, Plexin C1, Podocalyxin, Podoplanin, Protocadherin-12, Prss34, RANK, Reg2, Relaxin1.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1 (LAMP-1) (Lysosome-associated membrane protein 1) (120 kDa lysosomal membrane glycoprotein) (CD107 antigen-like family member A) (LGP-120) (Lysosomal membrane glycoprotein A) (LGP-A) (P2B) (CD antigen CD107a)
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.