2.458 ng/ml - 600 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
This ELISA antibody pair detects human PCSK2. Other species not determined.
Protein Name & Synonyms
Neuroendocrine convertase 2 (NEC 2) (EC 220.127.116.11) (KEX2-like endoprotease 2) (Prohormone convertase 2) (Proprotein convertase 2) (PC2)
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 ?l to 1 ?l volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ?l pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ?l and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 ?l of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4?C.
- Add 100 ?l of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 ?l of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 ?l of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 ?l of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20?C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4?C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80?C.