Protein Name & Synonyms:
Amyloid beta A4 protein (ABPP) (APPI) (APP) (Alzheimer disease amyloid protein) (Cerebral vascular amyloid peptide) (CVAP) (PreA4) (Protease nexin-II) (PN-II) [Cleaved into: N-APP Soluble APP-alpha (S-APP-alpha) Soluble APP-beta (S-APP-beta) C99 Beta-amyloid protein 42 (Beta-APP42) Beta-amyloid protein 40 (Beta-APP40) C83 P3(42) P3(40) C80 Gamma-secretase C-terminal fragment 59 (Amyloid intracellular domain 59) (AICD-59) (AID(59)) (Gamma-CTF(59)) Gamma-secretase C-terminal fragment 57 (Amyloid intracellular domain 57) (AICD-57) (AID(57)) (Gamma-CTF(57)) Gamma-secretase C-terminal fragment 50 (Amyloid intracellular domain 50) (AICD-50) (AID(50)) (Gamma-CTF(50)) C31]
This ELISA kit recognizes Human APP phosphorylated at site Threonine-668 as well as total APP.
Number of Targets Detected:
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Rapidly measure phosphorylated protein in adherent cell lines
- Simultaneously measure Phosphorylated protein and pan protein in one experiment (for normalization purpose)
- No sample lysis is needed
- Compatible with a standard ELISA plate reader
- Uncoated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffers
- Fixing Solution
- Quenching Buffer
- Blocking Buffer
- Anti-phospho antibody
- Anti-pan antibody
- HRP-Conjugated Secondary Antibody
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare sample dilutions
- Protease and Phosphatase inhibitors
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- Benchtop rocker or shaker
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Seed 10,000-30,000 cells into each well and incubate overnight.
- Apply various treatment, inhibitors or activators according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Add 100 µl of Fixing Solution into each well and incubate for 20 min at RT with shaking.
- Add 200 µl of prepared 1X Quenching Buffer and incubate 20 min at RT.
- Add 200 µl of Blocking Solution and incubate for 1 h at 37°C.
- Add 50 µl of 1X anti-phospho-protein specific antibody or anti-pan-protein specific antibody to each well and incubate for 2 h at RT.
- Add 50 µl of prepared 1X HRP-Anti-Rabbit or Mouse IgG and incubate for 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at –20°C. Please use within 6 months from the date of shipment.