Maximize productivity by entrusting your array service needs to the experienced scientists at RayBiotech.
Delivered by the company that brought the first commercial antibody array to the industry, our full suite of services can support all or part of the array printing and analysis workflow, depending on your needs. We can custom-print an array or use one of our off-the-shelf products, conduct the study, and even include data analysis and interpretation.
Whether you’re outsourcing because you need extra bandwidth or the benefit of RayBiotech’s array expertise, our team will efficiently deliver the reliable results your project needs.
Why choose RayBiotech for Array Services?
When you choose RayBiotech as your scientific service provider, you get the confidence of an experienced scientific team that is committed to quality, integrity, and customer service.
- Your project will be led by a PhD scientist with years of protein/antibody array experience.
- You’ll be in contact directly with scientific staff, to ensure clear and efficient communication.
- We can use our in-house validated protocols or make adjustments in consultation with you to ensure that your project objectives are met.
- All work is performed in-house in our facilities in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, USA.
Send Us Your Samples, We'll Send You Results
Getting array services from RayBiotech is a straightforward process:
- Finalize your service agreement.
- Prepare your samples for shipment—you can find instructions here.
- Fill out a Service Form and include it with your shipment.
- Ship us your samples.
- Once we receive your samples, we’ll send you an email.
- We’ll conduct your studies, keeping you informed about any issues or delays.
- We’ll send updates as requested in the service agreement.
- We’ll send back data and perform any additional services such as Biostatistics and Bioinformatics.
- If there are any leftover samples, we will ask if you’d like us to discard them, ship them back to you, or store them at our facility.
Ready for RayBiotech to start working on your Array Service?
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
We can accept any biological fluids for testing and have recommendations on sample preparation in our resource article “Tips on Sample Preparation.”
Sample volume depends upon the particular assay you are requesting and are included in the instructions for mailing samples on the specific service page. If you have additional questions, you can contact our technical support team.
Yes, we do! Please select your antigen or antigens of interest with our convenient Antibody Array Selection Tool.
Yes. You can find the list of targets on the Custom Antibody Arrays page.
Still have questions?
Get additional information to help you advance your studies from articles on the science underlying antibody-based techniques to video protocols, application notes, and more.