Protein Name & Synonyms:
T-cell differentiation antigen CD6 (T12) (TP120) (CD antigen CD6)
0.23 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human ADAMTS-13, Aggrecan, Angiotensinogen (SERPINA8), B7-H1 (CD274), BMPR-IA (ALK-3), BMPR-II, Cadherin-11, CD27 (TNFRSF7), Ck beta 8-1 (CCL23), CNTF, DNAM-1 (CD226), CD147 (EMMPRIN), FLRG, Follistatin-like 1, Fractalkine (CX3CL1), Galectin-1, GITR Ligand (TNFSF18), Granulysin (NKG5/LAG-2), IL-1 R3 (IL-1 R Acp), IL-15 R alpha, IL-17E (IL-25), IL-32 alpha, CHL-1 (L1CAM-2), LRIG3, LRP-6, MEPE (OF45), Nectin-4, Periostin, Persephin, Renin, RGM-B, ROBO3, S100 A8, Siglec-7 (CD328), Syndecan-3, Thrombospondin 2, Thrombospondin 5 (COMP), Tie-1, ULBP-2 (ALCAN-alpha/N2DL2).
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.