This Product is for Research Use Only, not for use in in vitro diagnostics, following guidance from the FDA for tests submitted to the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization and Notification on March 16th, 2020, and amended on May 4th, 2020. While this test has been submitted for FDA EUA Authorization, it currently has not been reviewed by the FDA and results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status. Please consult the manual for specific details and limitations of this test.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Dried Blood
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- SARS-CoV-2 N-protein coated 96-well microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Positive Control
- Biotinylated Anti-Human IgG
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent
- 5X Sample Diluent
- 1X PBS (DBS version)
- Tween-20 (DBS version)
- Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (DBS version)
Other Materials Required
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Distilled or deionized water
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 µl positive control or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared Biotinylated Anti-Human IgG Antibody into each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared HRP-Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.