Number of Targets Detected:
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- SARS-CoV-2 S-protein S1RBD coated 96-well microplate
- Albumin protein coated 96 well-Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Positive Control
- Biotinylated Anti-Human IgM
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent
- 5X Sample Diluent
- 1X PBS (DBS version)
- Tween-20 (DBS version)
- Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (DBS version)
Other Materials Required
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Absorbent paper
- Distilled or deionized water
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 μl positive control, negative control, or sample to each well. Incubate 1.5 hours at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared HRP-anti positive control IgM Antibody and/or 100 μl of prepared HRP-anti Human IgM Antibody to each well. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.