30 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
Cross Reactivity: This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human A2M, Adiponectin, Adipsin, Albumin, Angiogenin, ApoA1, ApoC1, ApoC2, ApoC3, ApoE, B2M, CD14, Clusterin, CRP, Cystatin C, ECM-1, Fetuin A, Lipocalin-2, LYVE-1, MBL, NAP-2, PF4, RBP4, SAA, Serpin A4, TfR, TSP-1, Transferrin, Vitronectin, vWF
Protein Name & Synonyms
Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 (APC inhibitor) (Activated protein C-binding protein) (Anticardiolipin cofactor) (Apolipoprotein H) (Apo-H) (Beta-2-glycoprotein I) (B2GPI) (Beta(2)GPI)
Spiking & Recovery Results
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Reconstituted standard can be stored at -80°C for up to 1 week.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.