0.07 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
Cross Reactivity: This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-1 RA (IL-1 F3), IL-18 (IL-1 F4), IL-36 alpha (IL-1 F6), IL-37 (IL-1 F7), IL-36 beta (IL-1 F8), IL-36 gamma (IL-1 F9), IL-38 (IL-1 F10), IL-33 (IL-1 F11)
Protein Name & Synonyms
Interleukin-36 receptor antagonist protein (IL-36Ra) (FIL1 delta) (IL-1-related protein 3) (IL-1RP3) (Interleukin-1 HY1) (IL-1HY1) (Interleukin-1 delta) (IL-1 delta) (Interleukin-1 family member 5) (IL-1F5) (Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist homolog 1) (IL-1ra homolog 1) (Interleukin-1-like protein 1) (IL-1L1)
IL36RN FIL1D IL1F5 IL1HY1 IL1L1 IL1RP3 UNQ1896/PRO4342
Spiking & Recovery Results
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.