0.4 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
2 - 20 fold
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human ADAM-9, Angiopoietin 2, APRIL, BMP-2, BMP-9, C5a, Cathepsin L, CD200, CD97, Chemerin, DcR3, FABP2, FAP, FGF-19, Galectin-3, HGF R, IFN-gammalpha, IGF-2, IGF-2 R, IL-1R6, IL-24, IL-33, Kallikrein 14, Legumain, LOX-1, MBL, Notch-1, NOV, Osteoactivin, PD-1, PGRP-5, Serpin A4, sFRP-3, Thrombomodulin, TLR2, TRAIL R1, Transferrin, WIF-1ACE-2, Albumin, AMICA, Angiopoietin 4, BAFF, CA19-9, CD163 , Clusterin, CRTAM, CXCL14, Cystatin C, Decorin , Dkk-3, DLL1, Fetuin A, aFGF, FOLR1, Furin, GASP-1, GASP-2, GCSF R, HAI-2, IL-17B R, IL-27, LAG-3 , LDL R, Pepsinogen I, RANK, RBP4, SOST, Syndecan-1, TACI, TFPI, TSP-1, TRAIL R2 , TRANCE, Troponin I, uPA, VE-Cadherin, WISP-1
Protein Name & Synonyms
Neprilysin (EC 126.96.36.199) (Atriopeptidase) (Common acute lymphocytic leukemia antigen) (CALLA) (Enkephalinase) (Neutral endopeptidase 24.11) (NEP) (Neutral endopeptidase) (Skin fibroblast elastase) (SFE) (CD antigen CD10)
Spiking & Recovery Results
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.