Protein Name & Synonyms:
Epithelial discoidin domain-containing receptor 1 (Epithelial discoidin domain receptor 1) (EC 184.108.40.206) (CD167 antigen-like family member A) (Cell adhesion kinase) (Discoidin receptor tyrosine kinase) (HGK2) (Mammary carcinoma kinase 10) (MCK-10) (Protein-tyrosine kinase 3A) (Protein-tyrosine kinase RTK-6) (TRK E) (Tyrosine kinase DDR) (Tyrosine-protein kinase CAK) (CD antigen CD167a)
This ELISA kit recognizes Human DDR1 phosphorylated at site Tyrosine-792.
- Rapidly measure phosphorylated protein in lysates
- Screen numerous different cell lysates without performing a Western Blot analysis
- Minimal hands-on time, convenient, and non-radioactive material
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Anti-Phospho Antibody
- HRP-Conjugated Secondary Antibody
- Assay Diluent
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Lysis Buffer
- Positive Control Sample
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare sample dilutions
- Protease and Phosphatase inhibitors
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- Benchtop rocker or shaker
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Prepare all reagents and samples as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of sample or positive control to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4 °C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared primary antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared 1X HRP-Streptavidin to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Jurkat cells were treated with Pervanadate. Solubilize cells at 4 x 107
cells/ml in Cell Lysate Buffer. Serial dilutions of lysates were analyzed in this ELISA. Please see step 3 of Part VI Reagent Preparation for detail.
Calyculin A and Pervanadate (PV) Stimulation of Jurkat Cell Line
Jurkat cells were treated with Calyculin A and Pervanadate. Cell lysates were analyzed using this phosphoELISA and Western Blot.
Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at –20°C. Please use within 6 months from the date of shipment.