Protein Name & Synonyms:
Mannan-binding lectin serine protease 1 (EC 3.4.21.-) (Complement factor MASP-3) (Complement-activating component of Ra-reactive factor) (Mannose-binding lectin-associated serine protease 1) (MASP-1) (Mannose-binding protein-associated serine protease) (Ra-reactive factor serine protease p100) (RaRF) (Serine protease 5) [Cleaved into: Mannan-binding lectin serine protease 1 heavy chain Mannan-binding lectin serine protease 1 light chain]
150 ng/ml - 0.6 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes Human Complement MASP3
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Reconstituted standard can be stored at -80°C for up to 1 week.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.