Protein Name & Synonyms:
Dickkopf-related protein 3 (Dickkopf-3) (Dkk-3) (hDkk-3)
Number of Targets Detected:
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Compressed workflow with only one wash step and three incubation steps
- 3 hours total processing time
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Streptavidin-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Capture Antibody
- HRP Conjugated Detection Antibody
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 70 µl of the Antibody Cocktail to each well.
- Incubate 10 minutes at RT.
- Add 50 µl of sample or standard to each well.
- Incubate 2 h at RT.
- Wash Wells
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2° to 8°C from the date of shipment. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Reconstituted standard can be stored at -80°C for up to 1 week.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.