0.04 ng/ml - 16 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human 4-1BB (TNFRSF9/CD137), ALCAM (CD166), BCMA (TNFRSF17), CD14, CD30 (TNFRSF8), CD40 Ligand (TNFSF5), CD80 (B7-1), CEACAM-1, Dtk, Endoglin (CD105), ErbB3, E-Selectin, Fas (TNFRSF6/Apo-1), Flt-3 Ligand, GITR (TNFRSF18), HVEM (TNFRSF14), ICAM-3 (CD50), IL-1 R1, Contactin-2, IL-10 R beta, IL-17 RA, IL-2 R gamma (Common gamma Chain), IL21 R, LIMPII, Lipocalin-2 (NGAL), L-Selectin (CD62L), LYVE1, MICA, MICB, NRG1-beta 1 (HRG1-beta 1), PDGF R beta, PECAM-1 (CD31), RAGE, TIM-1 (KIM-1), TRAIL R3 (TNFRSF10C), Trappin-2, uPAR, VCAM-1 (CD106), XEDAR.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 21 (Death receptor 6) (CD antigen CD358)
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.