Protein Name & Synonyms:
Alpha-(1,3)-fucosyltransferase 11 (EC 2.4.1.-) (Fucosyltransferase XI) (Fuc-TXI) (FucT-XI) (Galactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase 11) (Fucosyltransferase 11)
0.38 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human ACP6, Annexin A4, ASAM, BAI3, BAK, Brachyury, BTLA, Caspase-1, CD160, CDK5 Activator, Complexin-1, Cyclin E1, DC-SIGN, DLEC, Doc2 alpha, ER alpha, FGF R3, FKBP38, FXR, Galectin-10, GLB1, Glucokinase, GMF-beta, GSK-3 beta, HNMT, IKK gamma, IRF2, ISLR-2, JunB, Latexin, LMW-PTP, MPF, NFKB1, Olig3, p130Cas, PAG1, PDCD6, Pro-EGF, PTP-MEG2.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.