30 pg/ml - 8000 pg/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma)
2 - 20 fold
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Angiogenin, BDNF, BLC, CNTF, ENA- 78, FGF-4, IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-11, IL-12 p70, IL-12 p40, IL-13, IL-15, I-309, IP-10, FGF-4, FGF-6, FGF- 7, G-CSF, GDNF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-4, Leptin (OB), MCP-1, MCP-2, MDC, MIF, MIG, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 beta, MIP-1 delta, PARC, PDGF, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1 alpha, TARC, TGF-beta, TIMP-1, TIMP- 2, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, TPO, VEGF.
Protein Name & Synonyms
Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 14 (Herpes virus entry mediator A) (Herpesvirus entry mediator A) (HveA) (Tumor necrosis factor receptor-like 2) (TR2) (CD antigen CD270)
TNFRSF14, HVEA, HVEM, UNQ329/PRO509
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.