Protein Name & Synonyms:
Intercellular adhesion molecule 2 (ICAM-2) (CD antigen CD102)
0.17 ng/ml -40 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Activin A, AgRP, Angiogenin, Angiopoietin-1, Angiostatin, Cathepsin S, CD40 (TNFRSF5), Cripto-1, DAN, DKK-1, ECadherin, Fas Ligand (TNFSF6), Fc gamma RIIB/C (CD32B/C), Follistatin, Galectin-7, gp130, IL-1 R4 (ST2), IL-13 R alpha 2, IL-13 R1, IL-17B, IL-2 R alpha, IL-2 R beta (CD122), IL-23, LAP/TGF beta 1, NrCAM, PAI-1, PDGF-AB, Resistin, SDF-1 beta (CXCL12 beta), Siglec-5 (CD170), Sonic Hedgehog N-Terminal (Shh-N), TGF beta 2, Thrombopoietin (TPO), Tie-2, TRAIL R4 (TNFRSF10D), TREM-1, TROP1 (EpCAM), VEGF-C, VEGFR1.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.