0.3 pg/ml - 100 pg/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with any of the cytokines tested: Human Angiogenin, BDNF, BLC, ENA-78, FGF-4, IL-1 alpha, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-11, IL-12 p70, IL-12 p40, IL-13, IL-15, I-309, IP-10, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, Leptin (OB), MCP-1, MCP-2, MCP-3, MDC, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 beta, MIP-1 delta, PARC, PDGF, RANTES, SCF, TARC, TGF-beta, TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, TPO, VEGF.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Interleukin-1 beta (IL-1 beta) (Catabolin)
Interleukin-1 beta (IL-1b) plays a critical role in immune and inflammatory responses. It is produced in response to infection, inflammatory agents, and endotoxins. It also plays an important role in bone remodeling, fever, and metabolism of carbohydrates. Increased production of IL-1b is responsible for a variety of autoinflammatory syndromes.
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 Âµl to 1 Âµl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 Âµl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 Âµl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 Âµl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4Â°C.
- Add 100 Âµl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 Âµl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 Âµl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 Âµl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Need your results faster? Try RayBiotech's SpeedELISA platform for quantitative detection in just three hours.
The entire kit may be stored at -20Â°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4Â°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80Â°C.
This assay is currently available for GCLP or Good Clinical Laboratory Practice testing service. Please contact technical support at [email protected]
for more details if you are interested in scheduling a GCLP testing service for this assay.