Protein Name & Synonyms:
Anti-Muellerian hormone type-2 receptor (EC 22.214.171.124) (Anti-Muellerian hormone type II receptor) (AMH type II receptor) (MIS type II receptor) (MISRII) (MRII)
0.05 ng/mL - 10 ng/mL
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human 4-1BB Ligand (TNFSF9), Activin RIIB, Aminopeptidase P2 (XPNPEP2), BAMBI (NMA), BOC, Brevican, Carbonic Anhydrase XII, Carboxypeptidase A2, CD300c (LMIR2), CD320 (TCblR, 8D6A), CDNF, CDO, CHST1, CHST4, CILP1, CNTF R alpha, CRIM1, CRTAC1, CXADR, Dopa Decarboxylase (DDC), DPPII (QPP, DPP7), DSPG3, EMR2, FCAR (CD89), FCRL1 (FcRH1), FCRL2 (FcRH2), Gas6, GPR56, GPVI, Hepsin, ILT2 (CD85j), Jagged 2, Kirrel3 (NEPH2), KLF4, LAIR1, LAMP, LAMP1 (CD107a), MDGA1, Neurexin 3.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.