Protein Name & Synonyms:
Pappalysin-1 (EC 22.214.171.124) (Insulin-like growth factor-dependent IGF-binding protein 4 protease) (IGF-dependent IGFBP-4 protease) (IGFBP-4ase) (Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A) (PAPP-A)
0.6 ng/ml - 500 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
Cross Reactivity: This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Alpha-2 Microglobulin, ApoA, ApoC1, ApoC2, ApoC3, ApoE, ApoH, Artemin, BMP-6, Calbindin, CK beta 8-1 (CCL23), CNTF, EMMPRIN (CD147), Endostatin, Fibrinogen, FLRG, TNFSF18 (GITR Ligand), GPBB, Hemoglobin, HTRA2, IL-17E, IL-1 R3 (IL1 R Acp), Lactoferrin, Mesothelin, PAPP-A, PD-ECGF (Thymidine Phosphorylase), PDGF R alpha, Pepsinogen 2, Periostin, Persephin, PTH, RAP, SAA (Serum Amyloid A), Serpin F1 (PEDF), Tie-1, TPA, Thrombospondin 2, Ubiquitin+1, Vitronectin, VWF
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.