0.23 ng/ml - 150 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human AMIGO, Aminopeptidase LRAP (ERAP2), Amnionless, Arylsulfatase A, Bcl-w, CD109, CD157, CD34, CD83, CLEC1, CLEC10A (CD301), CMG-2, CREG, Cystatin SN, Cytokeratin-8, Dectin-1 (CLEC7A), Desmocollin-3, Endoglycan, Galectin-4, HAPLN1, Jagged 1, Langerin (CD207), Lumican, Matriptase (ST14), MEP1B, Nectin-3, OX40 (TNFRSF4), OX40 Ligand (TNFSF4), p27, Plexin B3, Plexin D1, proGRP, PSA-total, Reg1B, RGM-A, ROBO2, Spinesin, TWEAK R (TNFRSF12), ULBP-3.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Pappalysin-2 (EC 3.4.24.-) (Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A2) (PAPP-A2) (Pregnancy-associated plasma protein E1) (PAPP-E)
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.