This ELISA uses an antibody pair and standard that have been validated for multiplex array products, but not for the 96-well plate ELISA format. Thus, this ELISA requires a 4 - 7 week development phase, which RayBiotech begins after receiving an order for the kit. After development, the kit will have passed RayBiotech's ELISA quality control tests, and will thereafter have a typical 1 - 2 day lead time for orders placed.
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Mitogen-activated protein kinase 8 (MAP kinase 8) (MAPK 8) (EC 126.96.36.199) (JNK-46) (Stress-activated protein kinase 1c) (SAPK1c) (Stress-activated protein kinase JNK1) (c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1)
The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes Human Tyrosine-Phosphorylated-JNK.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Lysates
- Tissue Lysates
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Rapidly measure phosphorylated protein in lysates
- Screen numerous different cell lysates without performing a Western Blot analysis
- Minimal hands-on time, convenient, and non-radioactive material
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Biotinylated Anti-Phosphotyrosine Antibody
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Positive Control Sample
- Lysis Buffer
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare sample dilutions
- Protease and Phosphatase inhibitors
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- Benchtop rocker or shaker
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Prepare all reagents and samples as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of sample or positive control to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4 °C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared primary antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared 1X HRP-Streptavidin to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at -20 °C. Please use within 6 months from the date of shipment. After initial use, Wash Buffer Concentrate (Item B), Assay Diluent (Item E), TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H), HRP-Streptavidin (Item G), Stop Solution (Item I) and Cell Lysate Buffer (Item J) should be stored at 4 °C to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge and store at -20 °C. Reconstituted Positive Control (Item K) should be stored at -70 °C.