Protein Name & Synonyms:
Mast/stem cell growth factor receptor Kit (SCFR) (EC 188.8.131.52) (Piebald trait protein) (PBT) (Proto-oncogene c-Kit) (Tyrosine-protein kinase Kit) (p145 c-kit) (v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog) (CD antigen CD117)
The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes Human Tyrosine-Phosphorylated-SCFR.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Lysates
- Tissue Lysates
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Rapidly measure phosphorylated protein in lysates
- Screen numerous different cell lysates without performing a Western Blot analysis
- Minimal hands-on time, convenient, and non-radioactive material
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Biotinylated Anti-Phosphotyrosine Antibody
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Positive Control Sample
- Lysis Buffer
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare sample dilutions
- Protease and Phosphatase inhibitors
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- Benchtop rocker or shaker
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Prepare all reagents and samples as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of sample or positive control to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4 °C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared primary antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared 1X HRP-Streptavidin to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
JURKAT cells were treated with Pervanadate at 37°C for 10 min. Solubilize cells at 4 x 107
cells/ml in lysis buffer. Serial dilutions of lysates were analyzed in this ELISA. Please see step 3 of Part VI Reagent Preparation for detail.
Pervanadate Stimulation of HeLa Cell Line
HeLa cells were treated or untreated with Pervanadate for 10 min at 37°C. Cell lysates were analyzed using this phosphoELISA:
Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at -20 °C. Please use within 6 months from the date of shipment. After initial use, Wash Buffer Concentrate (Item B), Assay Diluent (Item E), TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H), HRP-Streptavidin (Item G), Stop Solution (Item I) and Cell Lysate Buffer (Item J) should be stored at 4 °C to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge and store at -20 °C. Reconstituted Positive Control (Item K) should be stored at -70 °C.