Protein Name & Synonyms:
Protein delta homolog 1 (DLK-1) (pG2) [Cleaved into: Fetal antigen 1 (FA1)]
0.4 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
Cross Reactivity: This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human ADAM-12, ADAM-8, B7-H3, BMPR-IB, Cadherin-13, Cadherin-4, CD155, CD229, CD48, CD58, CD84, CD99, CEACAM-5, Coagulation Factor XIV, Cystatin A, Cystatin B, Cystatin E/M, Desmoglein-2, DR3, ErbB4, ESAM, FGF-21, Galectin-2, Galectin-9, I-COS, JAM-A, JAM-B, Kallikrein 5, Midkine, Pentraxin-3, Siglec-10, SLAM, SP-D, Syndecan-4,Testican 2, TIM-3, TLR4, TRAIL, ULBP-1.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Need your results faster? Try RayBiotech's SpeedELISA platform for quantitative detection in just three hours.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.