Protein Name & Synonyms:
Ras-related protein Ral-A
0.44 ng/ml - 150 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Coagulation Factor X, CHMP2B, Contactin-3, Cortactin, CrkL, Cyr61/CCN1, DAPP1, Dynactin Subunit 1/DCTN1, DFF45/ICAD, DRAK1, GRAP2, GRK5, Hydroxyacid Oxidase1/HAO-1, LRIG1, MMP-12, NCK1, Nectin-2/CD112, Nesfatin1/Nucleobindin-2, Neurogranin, Nrf2, NUDT5, Nucleoporin NUP85, PAR1, Pancreatic Polypeptide/PP, Peroxiredoxin 2, PSMA1, PU.1/Spi-1, RCOR1/CoREST, Serpin B8, SH2D1A, SHP-1, Siglec-6/CD327, SorCS3, THAP11, ULBP4/RAET1E, UNC5H3, VAMP-1, VAMP-2, PBEF/Visfatin.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.