0.3 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
10 - 50 fold
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with any of the cytokines tested: Human Angiopoietin-1, Angiostatin , B7-1, BMP-7, CD14, CD30, CD40, CD40 Ligand, CTLA-4, CXCL16, Dkk-4, DR6, Endostatin, E-Selectin, Follistatin, HB-EGF, HVEM, ICAM-2, IGF-II, IL-10 Ra, IL-10 Rb, IL-18, IL-9 , IL-2 Ra, IL-2 Rb, IL-5 Ra, LAP, L-Selectin, MCSF R, MMP-1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10,12 and 13, PDGF-AB, SDF-1b, Tie-1, Tie- 2, TIMP-3.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 (V-CAM 1) (VCAM-1) (INCAM-100) (CD antigen CD106)
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Need your results faster? Try RayBiotech's SpeedELISA platform for quantitative detection in just three hours.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.