Protein Name & Synonyms:
Inhibin beta A chain (Activin beta-A chain)
0.5 pg/ml - 100 pg/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA antibody pair detects Mouse, Human and Rat Activin A beta A subunit. Other species not determined. This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse 6Ckine (CCL21), ADAMTS-1 (METH1), Adiponectin (ACRP30), Angiopoietin-3 (ANGPTL1), ANGPTL3, Artemin, CCL28 (MEC), CD36 (SR-B3), Chordin, CRP (C-Reactive Protein), E-Cadherin, Epigen, Epiregulin, Fas (TNFRSF6/Apo-1), Galectin-7, gp130, Granzyme B, Gremlin-1, IFN-gamma R1, IL-17 RB, IL-17B, IL-22, MIP-1 beta (CCL4), MMP-10, MMP-2, MMP-3, PDGF-AA, Persephin, sFRP-3, SLAM (CD150), Sonic Hedgehog NTerminal (Shh-N), TCK-1 (CXCL7), TECK (CCL25), TGF beta 1, Trance (TNFSF11), TREML1 (TLT-1), TWEAK (TNFSF12), VEGF-B, VEGFR2.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.