95 pg/ml - 3000 pg/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse BTLA, BTN1A1, C1ra, Cathepsin L, CD200 R1, CD2F-10, CD38, Cerberus 1, CRISP-4, DCC, DcTRAIL R2, Dkk-2, EG-VEGF, EPCR, EphA3, EphA4, Ephrin-B1, EphrinB2, Frizzled-2, Galectin-4, Galectin-9, GDF-5, GDF-9, GFR alpha -2, GHR, HIN-1, ICAM-5, IGFBP-L1, IL-10 R alpha, IL17 RD, IL-22 R alpha 1, IL-3 R alpha, JAM-B, Latexin, LILRC1, Matrilin-4, Netrin-1, Netrin-4, Noggin.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
C-X-C motif chemokine 17 (6-Cys CXCL17) (13.6 kDa protein) (VEGF coregulated chemokine 1) [Cleaved into: 4-Cys CXCL17]
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.