Protein Name & Synonyms:
Fc receptor-like protein 5 (FcR-like protein 5) (FcRL5) (BXMAS1-like protein 2) (mBXMH2) (Fc receptor homolog 3) (FcRH3) (moFcRH3) (CD antigen CD307e)
8.2 pg/ml -2000 pg/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse AMICA, APLP-1, Arylsulfatase G, B7-H5, CD47, CES2, CLEC4F, CPA1, CPB1, CREG, CRELD2, Dectin-1, EMMPRIN, FABP4, FGF R5, FOLR1, Galectin-2, Glypican 5, ICOS, IDS, IGFBP-1, IL-12 R beta 1, IL-30, IL-4 R alpha, Lefty-1, Legumain, LRIG1, Mcpt7, MDL-1, MGL2, MSP R, NCAM-1, Netrin-G2a, Neuroglycan C, Nidogen-2, PDGF R alpha, PILR-alpha, PIR-B, Plexin B2.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.