0.03 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse Amphiregulin, Axl, CD27 Ligand (TNFSF7), CD30 (TNFRSF8), CD40 (TNFRSF5), CXCL16, EGF, E-Selectin, Fractalkine (CX3CL1), HGF, IGF-1, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IL-1 ra (IL-1 F3), IL12 p70, IL-17E (IL-25), IL-17F, IL-2 R alpha, IL-20, IL-23 p19, IL-28A (IFN-lambda 2), I-TAC (CXCL11), MDC (CCL22), MIP2, MIP-3 alpha (CCL20), Osteopontin (SPP1), Osteoprotegerin (TNFRSF11B), Prolactin, Pro-MMP-9, PSelectin, Resistin, SCF, SDF-1 alpha (CXCL12 alpha), Thrombopoietin (TPO), VCAM-1 (CD106), VEGF-A, VEGF-D.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 18 (Glucocorticoid-induced TNFR-related protein) (CD antigen CD357)
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.