Protein Name & Synonyms:
Interleukin-17 receptor B (IL-17 receptor B) (IL-17RB) (IL-17 receptor homolog 1) (IL-17ER) (IL-17Rh1) (IL17Rh1) (Interleukin-17B receptor) (IL-17B receptor)
0.2 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
Cross Reactivity: This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse Adiponectin (ACRP30), ANGPTL1, ANGPTL3, Artemin, CCL28 (MEC), CD36 (SR-B3), Chordin, CRP, E-Cadherin, Epigen, Epiregulin, Fas, Galectin-7, gp130, Granzyme B, Gremlin-1, IFN-gamma R1, IL-17B, IL-22, MIP-1beta, MMP-10, MMP-2, MMP-3, PDGF-AA, Persephin, sFRP-3, SLAM, Shh-N, TCK-1, TECK, TGF beta 1, Trance, TREML1, TWEAK, VEGF-B, VEGFR2
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.