5 uIU/ml - 400 uIU/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA antibody pair detects mouse, human, rat, porcine and bovine Insulin.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Insulin-1 [Cleaved into: Insulin-1 B chain Insulin-1 A chain]
Insulin decreases blood glucose concentration. It increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. It accelerates glycolysis, the pentose phosphate cycle, and glycogen synthesis in liver.
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 Âµl to 1 Âµl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 Âµl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 Âµl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 Âµl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4Â°C.
- Add 100 Âµl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 Âµl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 Âµl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 Âµl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Need your results faster? Try RayBiotech's SpeedELISA platform for quantitative detection in just three hours.
The entire kit may be stored at -20Â°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4Â°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80Â°C.