Protein Name & Synonyms:
Oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1 (Ox-LDL receptor 1) (Lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor 1) (LOX-1) (Lectin-like oxLDL receptor 1) (Lectin-type oxidized LDL receptor 1) [Cleaved into: Oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1, soluble form]
0.42 ng/ml -10 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse BAFF R, Betacellulin (BTC), C5a, CCL6, CD48 (SLAMF2), CD6, CD80 (B7-1), Chemerin, Clusterin, Cystatin C, DAN, DLL4, EDAR, Endocan, Fetuin A, H60, IL-33 (IL-1 F11), IL-7 R alpha, Kremen-1, Limitin, Lipocalin-2 (NGAL), Lungkine (CXCL15), Marapsin, MBL-2, Meteorin, Nope, NOV (CCN3), Osteoactivin (GPNMB), OX40 Ligand, P-Cadherin, Periostin, PlGF-2, Progranulin, Prostasin, Renin 1, Testican 3, TIM-1 (KIM-1), TRAIL (TNFSF10), Tryptase epsilon.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.