Recombinant Growth Factors
Growth factors are diffusible signaling proteins that play a key role in promoting cellular differentiation, inflammation, tissue repair, and cell division. RayBiotech manufactures recombinant growth factor proteins from expression systems including bacterial E. coli and human HEK293 cells. Our recombinant growth factor proteins are customized for species including human (homo sapiens), pig (sus scrofa), mouse (mus musculus), horse (equus caballus), and rat (rattus norvegicus).
These recombinant growth factors are part of our "Featured Recombinant Proteins" catalog. This category means that they are 1) not commonly found on the market, 2) they are purified, 3) they are affordable, and 4) they have a small 6x His tag. The small His tag is advantageous in applications where larger fusion tags may interfere with protein activity (e.g. studies in protein interactions).
- Bulk discounts available
- 6x His tag
- HEK293 and E.coli expression systems
Contents of Kit
- 96-well pre-coated strip plate (12x8)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x)
- Sample Diluent Buffers
- Biotin-labeled Detection Antibody
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
- Cell Lysis Buffer (for cell/tissue lysate kits only)