1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Microplate Kit
Dynorphin A is a 17-amino acid opioid peptide that is cleaved from the precursor protein prodynorphin. It exerts its effects primarily through the k-opioid receptor (KOR), a G-protein-coupled receptor. Dynorphin has many different physiological actions. It has been shown to regulate pain response, cocaine addiction, Stress, depression, appetite control, circadian rhythms and body temperature.
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Standard Peptide
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Biotinylated Peptide
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diagram
- Positive Control Sample
- Capture Antibody
- User Manual
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Orbital shaker
- Aluminum foil
- Saran Wrap
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- SigmaPlot software (or other software that can perform four-parameter logistic regression models)
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 µl detection antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl prepared streptavidin solution.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well.
- Read plate at 450 nm immediately.
Standard, biotinylated peptide, and positive control should be stored at -20°C after arrival. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws. The remaining kit components may be stored at 4°C. Opened microplate wells and antibody (Item N) may be stored for up to 1 month at 2° to 8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack and reseal along entire edge.