Protein Name & Synonyms:
Neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 1 (Notch 1) [Cleaved into: Notch 1 extracellular truncation (NEX
0.09 ng/ml - 20 ng/mL
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: rat 4-1BB (TNFRSF9/CD137), Activin A, Adiponectin (ACRP30), CD80 (B7-1), CD48 (SLAMF2), CTACK (CCL27), Decorin, Eotaxin-1 (CCL11), EphA5, Erythropoietin, FGF-BP, Flt-3 Ligand, Galectin-1, Galectin-3, Gas 1, GFR alpha-1 (GDNFR), gp130, HGF, IL-1 R6 (IL-1 Rrp2), IL-1 ra (IL-1 F3), IL-2R alpha, IL-3, IL-7, IL-17F, IL-22, JAM-A (CD321/F11R), MIP-1 alpha (CCL3), Neuropilin-1, Neuropilin-2, Nope, Notch-2, P-Cadherin, Prolactin, RANTES (CCL5), SCF, TIM-1 (KIM-1), TIMP-2, TREM-1, TWEAK R (TNFRSF12)
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.