25 tests or 100 tests
The RayBiotech Cell Proliferation Analyses analyze cellular DNA synthesis and cell cycling in both cell culture and in vivo studies. Cell proliferation is an important physiological and pathological process during homeostasis and disease development (e.g. cancer). Using BrdU as a nucleotide analog to monitor DNA synthesis and cell cycling, provides a precise tool to monitor cell function at single cell level by flow cytometry.
- BrdU, lyophilized (working stock is 10mg/mL in PBS)
- Fixation/Permeabilization Buffer
- Cell Permeabilization Buffer, 10x (dilute with ddH2O to 1x)
- Nuclear Permeabilization Buffer
- DNase I, lyophilized (working stock is 500 µg/mL in PBS)
- RayBright® R647, anti-BrdU antibody, 5µL/test
- 7-AAD, 50 µg/mL
RayBright® Live R647
Red Laser, 633 nm
Maximum Emission Wavelength
664 nm, equivalent to Cy5 and Alexa Fluor 647 (Cy5 and Alexa Fluor are the trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific and GE Health Care)
BrdU and Dnase I (after reconstitution) should be frozen as aliquots at -80°C, avoid frequent freeze/thaw. Thawed BrdU solutions are stable for up to 4 weeks at 4°C. other components can be stored at 4°C, protected from light for up to 3 months
One million Jurkat cells were labeled with 10 µM BrdU and stained with RayBright® R647 anti-BrdU and 7-AAD (see manual for details).
Note: RayBright® is a trademark of RayBiotech, Inc.